I was thrilled to contribute for the second year in a row to Tourism Toronto’s annual magazine highlighting the best of Toronto. It’s aimed at visitors but just as useful for locals. You can flip through it online (my article is on page 47), order a print copy or find it at top tourist sites, including around the airport. A few other stories I’ve had published recently:
• If you’re feeling stressed, hotels want to soothe your mind, body and soul (Globe and Mail, March 29, 2014)
• The legend of the Cabbage Key Inn (Up! Magazine, March 2014)
• Hotel: The Chedi Andermatt, Switzerland (Globe and Mail, March 15, 2014)
• 10 gorgeous luxury lodges around the world (ReadersDigest.ca, February 2014)
• How do you fondue? 7 fondue experiences in Switzerland and at home (Globe and Mail, February 25, 2014)
• Sampling Maori food at Te Papa, Wellington, New Zealand (Bon Vivant Travel, February 2014)
And in other news:
• Tavanberg recently sent out its second monthly newsletter. It’s a roundup of our favourite internet and content marketing news and ideas, and you can see back issues and subscribe on our website.
• The MagNet 2014 schedule just went online, and registration will be opening soon. This year, I’m on a panel discussing social media case studies. Hope to see you there!