I’m pleased to be kicking off Magazines Canada’s fall webinar series with a session on social media promotion to be held on September 24. You don’t have to be a member to join – click through to find out more and sign up.
On a related note, I’ve recently joined the social media team among the Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC). My first job was to launch the Instagram account, @TravelMediaCA. Follow us for great travel photos and stories collected from not just TMAC members, but also the wider travelling community via the hashtag #tmacCA.
Beyond that, some recently published work, including my first stories for Canadian Business and Western Living:
• Running all over town with sightjogging tours (Canadian Business, September 2014)
• “How a digital detox spa helped me unplug” (Flare, September 2014)
• Warming Trend: Get into some hot water on the Kootenays Hot Springs Trail (Western Living, September 2014)
• For a taste of Art Deco, head to New Zealand’s Napier (Globe and Mail, September 1, 2014)
• Taking physical-education class beyond the gym (Globe and Mail, August 31, 2014)
• Discover three of New Zealand’s sweet spots (Globe and Mail, August 22, 2014)