Last August, I spent a wonderful day touring the blueberry-rich BC Fraser Valley for a story for Fresh Juice magazine – and it’s finally out, featuring not just my story, but a bunch of my photos, too. Pick up your copy on newsstands now to get the inside scoop on where all those sweet berries really come from.
Archived entries for food
Back in the spring I had a fantastic time meeting the people at ChocoSol and learning about what they do – and writing about it for Edible Toronto. The story’s just come out in the brand-new winter issue (pick it up at markets and retailers across the GTA) but you can read it online too.
It’s been busy times – and I’ve had six stories go up on besthealthmag.ca in the past couple of weeks.
• 4 core exercises that don’t involve plank
• 5 green smoothie recipes the whole family will love
• 6 ways to fall in love with kale
• 4 ways to track your running workouts
• The best running gear for fall
• A healthy diet for prediabetes